“Good Buildings come from good people and all problems are solved by good design…”
An Architect is a professional, who is both highly trained and greatly experienced in the design and buildings. We are skilled on commercial and residential projects, and also work closely with municipalities to ensure communities and cities are designed with safety and perspective.
Here Is How We Can Help
Architectural Services include design, preparation of construction documents and construction administration. Architects also provide a wide variety of services including feasibility studies, architectural programming and project management.
The following is an outline of services typically offered by us and their Sub Consultants :
- Project Inception – The planning of your projects starts here. Working together with your Architect; you will share your project needs, dreams and goals.
- Schematic Design – During this stage, your Architect will begin by preparing preliminary design sketches based on your requirements and budget to explore and illustrate possible options. The Architect will review these options with you, pointing out the merits and responding to your input.
- Design Development – This stage defines the agreed upon schematic design for a clearer definition of the scope and quality of the finished project. Further cost projections will determine how closely the design conforms to the budget expectations, or what if any, adjustments are required.
- Construction Documents – When the design concepts have been decided, the Architect prepares working drawings and specifications. These are required to obtain building permits and bids, and to guide the contactor in construction.
- Bidding and Negotiations – Your Architect can advise you on your choice of contractor, usually done by calling for competitive bids. Your Architect will help evaluate the bids and select the contractor, and prepare the contract between you and the contractor.
- Construction and Contract Administration –Your Architect will consult with you and advise you during construction. On site visits will determine if construction is proceeding in general accordance with contract, and the design, materials and workmanship meet with acceptance standards.
- Substantial performance of Construction / Occupancy Certificate – Your Architect provides regular progress reports to keep you informed, authorizes staged payments to the contractor and remains involved until the project is completed.
There are number of additional services an Architect can provide including:
- Project Management
- Feasibilty Studies
- Site Selection
- Rendering and Promotional Services
- Full Time Site Representations
- Multiple Contract Preparations